Frankenthumper

This is for all you that talk about all those mods you do... All the money you spend... I mod my own, weld my own, wrench my own...

I laugh when I think how much I saved and still out there tearing it up...

Traded some welding work for the bike. 84 XL600R... Put $40 in a pulse generator, put the front-end & wheels I had here that I got free a while back... and $20 in paint...

That is a total of $60 & some work...

The Frankenthumper:

1688160motard017.jpg

1688162motard018.jpg

1688163motard019.jpg

1688165motard020.jpg

It runs great!

I haven't figured out if I like the bars or not, I just threw them on to try them... Because the stem was custom made to make it fit, the nut is in the way of the stock bars so I use some old risers and fliped the bars... I'm going to run them a while then try some drag bars, then maybe some with a little rise to them...

Not totaly redneck, just not into all the bling, bling... and not competing with the Jones'... I build what I ride & I ride what I build...

At least I'm not bitchin about what exhaust is or isn't gay, I wouldn't know...

Seen my other bikes? Look in my photo albums here: http://home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/scripts/community.dll?ep=16&ext=1&groupid=3192&ck=&ver=3.0

If I have to explain, you won't undestand!

It needs a BIG Gun, Rocket launcher, and a computer control panel, to go with the color and rear fender. ?

The Mad Max Spikes on the front axle gives it that, "Made for the 'B' Movies" look. It's cool, fun and off the norm, I like it.

? That is what all the old "L's" are good for.?

Man what is wrong with me? I had to go there didn't I. I should be ashamed of myself. :applause:?:banghead: