HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sawsall

Frankenthumper

39 posts in this topic

This is for all you that talk about all those mods you do... All the money you spend... I mod my own, weld my own, wrench my own...

I laugh when I think how much I saved and still out there tearing it up...

Traded some welding work for the bike. 84 XL600R... Put $40 in a pulse generator, put the front-end & wheels I had here that I got free a while back... and $20 in paint...

That is a total of $60 & some work...

The Frankenthumper:

1688160motard017.jpg

1688162motard018.jpg

1688163motard019.jpg

1688165motard020.jpg

Well, I guess you can say transportation comes in many forms. Didn't know you could use Quad bars turned upside down and backwards for a cafe-type racer, or XL moto, or whatever you call that...dare I say it...Honda. :banghead:

Oh man, that thing is awesome! This is the funniest damn thing I've seen here in a long time---you gotta put that in the pictures forum! I actually did "Laugh Out Loud!" :banghead::applause::lol:

One mans trash is another mans treasure. I guess I might give you $60 for it if it runs. Damn, that has to be the ugliest bike I've ever seen. It is unique. :banghead:

It runs great!

I haven't figured out if I like the bars or not, I just threw them on to try them... Because the stem was custom made to make it fit, the nut is in the way of the stock bars so I use some old risers and fliped the bars... I'm going to run them a while then try some drag bars, then maybe some with a little rise to them...

Not totaly redneck, just not into all the bling, bling... and not competing with the Jones'... I build what I ride & I ride what I build...

At least I'm not bitchin about what exhaust is or isn't gay, I wouldn't know...

Seen my other bikes? Look in my photo albums here: http://home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/scripts/community.dll?ep=16&ext=1&groupid=3192&ck=&ver=3.0

If I have to explain, you won't undestand!

I'd hate to be passed by you, I could never look at my shiny red version with the same pride. :banghead:

So it runs and get you around and the price was right. I road a friends TT that he "cafe'd" some years back and it was a lot of fun. The colors are the only thing that gets me. Flat black would look cool, but that is just me.

Those bars look dangerous. Would hate to get thrown over the front.

Say goodbye to your little friends. :banghead:

It needs a BIG Gun , Rocket launcher, and a computer control panel, to go with the color and rear fender. :lol:

The Mad Max Spikes on the front axle gives it that, "Made for the 'B' Movies" look. It's cool, fun and off the norm, I like it.

:lol: That is what all the old "L's" are good for. :lol:

Man what is wrong with me? I had to go there didn't I. I should be ashamed of myself. :applause::lol::banghead: