HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pwrpapa

2000 Xr650r????

14 posts in this topic

What's a 2000 XR650R going for these days? I might be able to pic one up fairly cheap. Roughly 2000 miles.

Thanks.....

I bought an 01 650r for $2,500 with a claimed ~350 miles on it. Other than this STEAL, they were hovering around $3k-$3.2k in the michigan/ohio area.

I bought an 01 650r for $2,500 with a claimed ~350 miles on it. Other than this STEAL, they were hovering around $3k-$3.2k in the michigan/ohio area.

Yeah, I think you stole that one. Maybe the one I'm looking at might not be such a good deal after seeing what you got.

Just found an 01 for 2200.00. Going to take a look at it tomorrow.

One mans junk is another mans treasure.

I just picked up a 2000 MA streel legal (Baja Designs kit), with extra parts from XR's only (skid plate, case saver) and IMS foot pegs and 3.4gal IMS tank for $2400

Seems in the MA area 2000's run about 28-$3400

I bought an 02' 650R In extremely good shape for $2500. It has aftermarket skidplate , devol ft and rr disc guards, devol rad. guard, xr's only case saver, gpr steering damper , uncorked with white brothers E series, IMS 3.2 gal tank, updated thermostat with 1.6 rad cap, and IMS pro series pegs. Bike has origininal brake pads, tires, chain and sprocket. It was a steal!

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

Holy hell Tmoney, that thing looks like it's barely been ridden. The right side clutch cover wear is a good indication. You got yourself a nearly new bike there. Good Job!

Winkel

In Kommiefornia, I have seen them run anywhere from $1700 up to $5800 for a farkled out Supermoto bike. When I found my plated 00 XR650R I had seen unplated bikes for around $2700 - $3400. I paid $3400 White bro E can, Clarke tank, MSR barkbusterts, Trail Tech enduro with mount, Acerbis head light and Baja Designs duel sport kit.

Thanks Winkel! I did the standard yearly bearing maint., oil change, coolant change, In the process of building a dual sport kit. Bike runs like a top. Couldn't of asked for a better platform to start a dual sport build. Love the power over the 650L i owned previously!!

Just got a 2000 650r uncorked with an FMF pipe for $1500. It is a little scuffed up and needs some odds and ends but it has a clean street title and I think I'll be able to breeze it through DMV. I had to travel 2 1/2 hours to get it but I feel like I scored big....a bad economy has it's upside.

Sweet!

I paid 4000 for a street-legal 2000 with a lot of goodies. Plated, grandfathered XRs go for 1-1500 more out here in Cali.

I still think it was a good deal. the BRP rocks!