Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
s3706

Take a look at this pic

22 posts in this topic

Obviously, the girl in the pic that just got off of it is more concerned with fashion than function. Who else would wear skin-tight riding gear on a dirt bike? She probably wanted a Honda , but just had to have a blue bike to match her wardrobe. Or her eye shadow. :banghead:

Maybe it's a personal protest about getting crappy service from the local Honda dealer? I remember years ago this guy got a raw deal from his Hyundai dealer and he drove around in his new car with lemons painted all over it for years.

Obviously, the girl in the pic that just got off of it is more concerned with fashion than function. Who else would wear skin-tight riding gear on a dirt bike? She probably wanted a Honda , but just had to have a blue bike to match her wardrobe. Or her eye shadow. :lol:

That sure looks like a guy to me...

If it is female, that's one ugly chick. :banghead::applause:

That sure looks like a guy to me...

If it is female, that's one ugly chick. :banghead::applause:

I hope you're wrong, because it appears the rider has a shapely figure and breasts to me. :lol:

I hope you're wrong, because it appears the rider has a shapely figure and breasts to me. :applause:

I agree on the "shapely" figure, but still when I look at the pic all I see is package and a guys face... :banghead:

Where did you obtain this photo? I'm not passing judgment but it kinda looks like a home pic...please tell me no friend of yours would commit such sacrilege by trying to pass a honda off as a Yamaha. :banghead:

Oh, and that "chick" (if indeed it is) hit every branch of the fugly tree on the way down.

I found that pic in the Thumpette forum where the ladies were posting pics of themselves.