Lowering WR450

im looking at a '03 WR450F and i just realized the seat height :applause: and its purdy tall and im not a tall guy ~5'7"-5'8" on a good day. I was wonderin if you know any ways to lower the bike. Ive seen the link on the kouba link website and it says that its not intended for fast trail riding.

any help would be appriciated :banghead:

heres the link im thinking of

http://www.mountainmotorsports.biz/loweringlink.php

"This product is designed for trail riding and not competition. The times when most people want the lower height is at lower trail riding speeds when they need to put a foot down, not at race speeds. When a person wants to either race or trail ride it only takes about 7 minutes to change the link with the bearings and seals already in the link."

do you knpow about how much it would cost for a suspension tuner to lower the suspension?

It all depends on what you get done.

I am in Australia so prices are different, cheaper in USA because of more

competition.

Here, around $800 - $1000 for everything done including parts like springs,

valving, servicing and custom set up.

"that is the link that my dad has he got it with the bearings so he would be able to switch back real quick if he wanted"

But does it have any problems riding fast on trails and do you think it would be a problem to race harescrambles with it on? btw im only about 130-135 w/o gear

"that is the link that my dad has he got it with the bearings so he would be able to switch back real quick if he wanted"

But does it have any problems riding fast on trails and do you think it would be a problem to race harescrambles with it on? btw im only about 130-135 w/o gear

I'll tell you one thing , at 130 lbs you will be one fast mother on that bike :applause: . who cares if it handles... :banghead:

I'll tell you one thing , at 130 lbs you will be one fast mother on that bike ? . who cares if it handles... :banghead:

Well with boots, a full camelbak, helmet & goggles, and tools in the backpack i've never weighed myself but im guessin around 150 so that will help a bit with the weight. and i know im light to be on a 450 but i've found one and it has a great price and its only a couple of miles from where i live and if worst comes to worst i can sell it and get a 250 or just ride it? and take some growth enhancers :applause: