HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bones717

I just got my 450 F plated.

7 posts in this topic

I figured that it was now or never....with the gas prices (even though it went DOWN to $1.85) I happen to own a pizzeria outside of Rochester, and I brought one to the main desk and asked for the manager by name. The lady behind the counter went to get the manager, but said she was in a conference......but that she could help me. I pleaded my case and in 10 minutes I had my registration in hand and out the door I went. Oh yeah, I got a call later and the manager thanked me for the great pizza!

I figured that it was now or never....with the gas prices (even though it went DOWN to $1.85) I happen to own a pizzeria outside of Rochester, and I brought one to the main desk and asked for the manager by name. The lady behind the counter went to get the manager, but said she was in a conference......but that she could help me. I pleaded my case and in 10 minutes I had my registration in hand and out the door I went. Oh yeah, I got a call later and the manager thanked me for the great pizza!

Ahh, the old "Barter-System"!! Gotta love it! I say, "Use it when you can!"

WWWHAT :banghead:

You got street plates for a YZ in NY?

With blue letters, not red?

Please explain again, I didn't think it was possible.

Gas for $1.85 ??? not where I live.. its like $2.85 in Jersey I thought NY was more then here

In the spring of 02, I motarded my XR650R. I sent the title to VT. In a month, I received my title from VT with no mention of it being "off road use only" as it did from the factory. I called a friend that I knew that worked in the county clerks office, and asked her "if there was anyone in the DMV as cool as her?" She told me to bring the title from VT and any pics that I might have, and wished me good luck. (I also brought a pizza that time) I bypassed a 1 hour wait that time by walking in with the pizza and got everyones attention. Sooo, today, I brought pics of my XR, and told this lady that this is what I had to do to my current motorcycle. I had already transferred the insurance to my YZF, and told her that it was already inspected. It came from Canada, and I had all of the import papers with me, and they figured out what I had to pay in taxes($456)and that was that....If there is anything else that I remember, I'll update. Now that the paperwork is done, I'm gonna wait till winter to put any lights on it, and just enjoy riding in the dirt with kids!