Looking for a "STOCK" YZ400 exhaust system.

I am looking for a "STOCK" YZ400 exhaust system. Does anyone have one they want to sell or trade straight-up for my FMF Powercore IV S/A and the FMF oversized headpipe?

The FMF combo makes tons of power, but I simply can't use all the extra "beans" as I'm strictly an Arizona trail rider. Our trails are typically very narrow with a lot of tight switchbacks.

Thanks,

Jeff

How about a stock WR system. It's got about 10 hours on it..super clean and unaltered!

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC.

Bill.

I need more info than what you provided.

What year is your stock WR system? I have my original 1999WR one, and it is a really nice boat anchor.

Also, I have never heard a 2000 or 2001 stock WR exhaust, so I don't know what the noise level would be. The noise factor is one of the elements I am trying to improve.

Ideally, I want a YZ system, because there's a company that makes a bolt-in insert that allows the pipe to use FMF's Megamax discs and endcap.

This way, the pipe would be tuneable, AND have a legal spark arrestor - the best of both worlds.

-Jeff

Jeff,

I have a stock head and muffler section from a 98 YZ400. $100.00 if your interested. My e-mail is ccrowell7587@uswest.net. Let me know if you'd like to come by and see it. I live at 51st ave and Greenway.

Court

------------------

Pretend it's flat and give it the gas.

Jeff,

I think the guy I bought my 98 YZ400 from still has the stock exhaust. He'll be back Sunday evening. I'll check with him and reply again tomorrow.

------------------

Pretend it's flat and give it the gas.