05WR450 Should I get one??

Hey guys.. Now that I converted my YZ426 to a supermoto I am left with nothing for the dirt, So I'm considering to buy a WR. I used to race motocross and really like the YZF.. but now I want to leave motocross and get into some enduro racing. So my question is will the 05WR450 impress me? I will still want to hit the ocassionaly double and ride the mx tracks but will mostly be doing trails. I have read about the mods that can be done to these bikes but in the end will it hold up to some abuse on the track? Or should I just get another YZF and add some flywheel weight? Thanks

Hey guys.. Now that I converted my YZ426 to a supermoto I am left with nothing for the dirt, So I'm considering to buy a WR. I used to race motocross and really like the YZF.. but now I want to leave motocross and get into some enduro racing. So my question is will the 05WR450 impress me? I will still want to hit the ocassionaly double and ride the mx tracks but will mostly be doing trails. I have read about the mods that can be done to these bikes but in the end will it hold up to some abuse on the track? Or should I just get another YZF and add some flywheel weight? Thanks

WARNING...if you buy it , you will be happy... :banghead:

well i went from a '01 WR360 HUSKY to a '04 TE450 HUSKY to a '05WR450F and that's about where i'm gonna stay for quite some time. Sure it's restricted and it needs a few mods but that's a small price to pay for a competitive enduro motorcycle. Have a ride on a derestricted version and i'm sure you won't look back (except to see where your mates are !)