Windscreen for 650L who's got em?

Yeah I saw that and it looks pretty darn good.

Appreciate the reply, I was wondering if there were any others out there who had more XR650L specific ones. You know how sometimes the most obvious things to most everyone can be darn hard to find for some....

I like yours for what it is but it does stand a little straight up for my taste. is there any slope adjustment?

If I cant find one then I prolly end up doing what you did.

Thanks again

Rob

Hi

I could have a little more slope but then i would be gettin a lot more wind in the face. :applause::banghead:?

I tried every possible angle and it was lookin a little wierd with more slope cause the bottom wasnt ''huggin'' the light.

There are probably other windshields out there that would fit.

Well thanks Martin

I wasn't trying to dog on your setup :banghead:

BTW what kinda helmet do you wear? I ask cause you mention "wind in your face"

I am begining to agree with Roadcam, that there is no specifically designed windscreen for the XR's.

Thanks guys Ill have to revive this thread once I have a new one mounted.

Rob

OUCH

man you aught to try a full face street helmet. Makes a world of differents in reducing neck ache. I bought my THH helmet for $80 at the Lynwood Cycle barn had to go back into their cheap section to find it but man am I glad I did.

Just a thought.

Rob

Is that specificly designed for an 650L? or is it adapted and if so do you have any mounted pics?

Thanks for the reply

Rob

It's a universal windshield, he never had it mounted so I know he doesn't have any pics...but I could probably ask him to mount it real quick and take a snap shot of it on an XR600 if you want. Let me know.

OUCH

man you aught to try a full face street helmet. Makes a world of differents in reducing neck ache. I bought my THH helmet for $80 at the Lynwood Cycle barn had to go back into their cheap section to find it but man am I glad I did.

Just a thought.

Rob

I wear glasses and they always get foggy in a fullface helmet. When its very cold I use my snowmobile modular helmet :applause: Its got a thing to evacuate the air I exhale!! :banghead: