Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SLOSupermoto

Dual Sport Tail Light

13 posts in this topic

I recently got california plates for my '99 wr 400 and am in the process of making it legal (or atleast semi-legal) does anyone know of a good looking and compact led brake light i could mount under my fender (switched to yz) any help would be mutch appreciated :banghead:

I have the baja led. I've only ridden with it for 600 miles but it's holding up good. I can post up a picture if you'd like to see it mounted. :banghead:

Another vote for the BD led I had one on my ktm and was thinking about it for the WR. Thanks to " The Blue One" I have made up my mind along with the yzf fender. As of now I am using the stock tail light with the brake light wired up but dont ride it at night because there is no light for the plate.

No problem ar all :banghead:

Here is a rear view

light.jpg

What kind of computer do you have installed? Do you got anymore pics of it? Im looking into replacing my TrailTech with something a little better. Thanks :applause:

What kind of computer do you have installed? Do you got anymore pics of it? Im looking into replacing my TrailTech with something a little better. Thanks :banghead:

It's an Ico checkmate enduro computer.www.icoracing.com I think the rally model would be better if you aren't racing any enduros and don't need the time keeping stuff. It has a backlight and looks pretty cool. I'll snap some shots of the computer tonight.

It's an Ico checkmate enduro computer.www.icoracing.com I think the rally model would be better if you aren't racing any enduros and don't need the time keeping stuff. It has a backlight and looks pretty cool. I'll snap some shots of the computer tonight.

Thanks... That would be great!