Aftermarket CDI for WR

Since I might be in the market for a new CDI... I was wondering if anyone knew if there were any aftermarket companies making them???? I haven't heard of any and I wasn't able to find any on the net.

Thanks,

Bob

Hey Bob, I'd like you to meet my friend the search engine. Search engine, Bob. I know you two will get along great once you get to know each other...

:busted::lol::busted::lol::lol::applause::lol::banghead::lol::busted::busted::busted::lol:

Okay, enough ridiculing. In all seriousness, the Vortex CDI has been getting quite a bit of attention on the board the last few days. MT Racing sells them for around $400 for the WR. Supposedly good stuff, but I don't have any experience with it. I'm still debating on what my winter project will be, Rekluse, CDI, Gold Valves or what. It's all about the Benjamins...SC

Actually I did search and didn't come up with anything specific for the WR. I guess I should've looked a little harder. Thanks for the response though.

Just do a search for "CDI" in this forum only and you'll come up with volumes of stuff to read...SC

Thanks.

i have the vortex cdi on my wr and it is incredible, also have a high compression piston, hot cams and a drd pipe. the difference is dramatic and it gives you lots of adjustability depending on riding style