Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
revolucien

Pirelli MT 18

6 posts in this topic

I'm looking at a new rear tire and the tread on this looked good. I ride mostly motocross tracks with a mix of soft to hard pack and some trail. I did a search and did not see much on them. Anyone here have experience with these? :banghead:

pirmt18r.jpg

don't know about the mt 18 but the pirelli mt 32 is possibly the best motocross tyre I've ever used, good for intermediate to soft conditions only problem is they wear out fast on a 450 but if you want superior traction then i guess it's the price you have to pay

don't know about the mt 18 but the pirelli mt 32 is possibly the best motocross tyre I've ever used, good for intermediate to soft conditions only problem is they wear out fast on a 450 but if you want superior traction then i guess it's the price you have to pay

Never tried the mt 18 but I'll second Gizabious on the Pirelli mt 32 and they last alot longer than the Dunlop 756. :banghead:

Looks similar to a Michelin M12. I have a MT44 on the front of my KTM and hate it. The MS3 hooks up much better and the S12 front when it gets muddy. That's just me though.