Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1stepcloser

Question for the tall riders

11 posts in this topic

I'm around the same height as you as well, I wear Moose stuff mostly, but their jerseys are just too short in the arms, the pants are good though.

If you find some jerseys that have nice long arms, be sure to let us other tall guys know :banghead:

I'm 6'7" and think "little better" is about as good as it gets for us. I've used Thor and AXO in the past, but haven't tried anything in the last couple of years. My baby bro is 6'11" and he has stuff altered to fit better - Moose pants don't work because of the pre-bent legs - our knees are not where the pants were designed to be for lessor men....

I'm around the same height as you as well, I wear Moose stuff mostly, but their jerseys are just too short in the arms, the pants are good though.

If you find some jerseys that have nice long arms, be sure to let us other tall guys know :banghead:

I have found the Acerbis to be really nice as far as jerseys go. Their enduro jacket fits really well too.

Pants are a problem.

Moose pants don't work because of the pre-bent legs - our knees are not where the pants were designed to be for lessor men....

Thats sthe problem I have. The bend in the pants is about 3 or 4 inches above the bend in my Knee.

Sucks. :banghead:

Thats sthe problem I have. The bend in the pants is about 3 or 4 inches above the bend in my Knee.

Sucks. :banghead:

Quess I'm just fat enough that the pants ride low enough on my body that they work for me. :applause:

I'll have to check out the Acerbis jerseys since I'm in the market for new gear before race season starts up.

I'm 6'4" and the Oneal jersey fits fine. It's long enough to tuck in if I want, but I can leave it out and have it comfortable, too. Fox pants fit perfect, but I just go with a slightly bigger waist. I think that it makes the inseam longer.

im about 6'1" but my arms are way too long for my body (equivalent to about 6'5"-6'6" body height) and my answer jersey fits really nice in the arms.

"altered by any sewing shop or by family member?"

Supplicate, think his sister-in-law does it. He lives in Dallas. In the 70's I used to have Lancer make my pants, but don't think anyone does that now.

The lancers were good in that they were in the business of motorcycle apparel and knew how to make them where they worked.