XR650R: Trailtech mounted with headlight?

folks

sorry to pepper with so many XR650R dualsport questions but I gotta get this project on the road....

I plan on adding the Trailtech "Endurance" speedo/odo to the pile, but wonder how it mounts, and will it interfere with headlight? Of course [other thread] I plan on changing the headlight to something more stable/useful but do not know which/what that part is as yet.

ANY advice you guys can give would be so great.

one more: I have procrastinated beefing up cooling. Which radiator cap should I get, and is it safe to use "Engine Ice" or what should I do about coolant/fluid?

Gracias!!!!

Z

The trailtech is pretty versatile(sp), you can find a spot to mount it easily.

My Trailtech mounted in the same location as the factory odometer. I don't have a dual-sport setup but I don't believe it would interfere with anything. I would like to have my Trailtech permantly backlit for night riding so I could see it for longer then a few seconds at a time.

...I would like to have my Trailtech permantly backlit for night riding so I could see it for longer then a few seconds at a time.

Yeah, me too. I wish it had an external plug so backlighting could at least be active when the engine is running.

great tip on the Lynx..... i am somewhat patient

Any ideas when the new trailtech is available....I'm waiting for it too!