Any new XR600's left

Guys,

It's probably an extreme longshot but would anyone know if there are any new XR600R's still around in dealers in far off reaches of the planet? :banghead:

Lee

it might be possible. or some 600s that have been bought and not ridden very much. must have been a good bike, I never see very many for sale.

New? It's been 5 years since they were made, so as you said it's a long shot, but every now & then you run into one that was too much bike for the original purchaser, and it just got parked & forgotten. So, look around, they are out there. We found an '85 that was essentially new for $1500 (right here on TT), and I considered that a great deal. They are great bikes!

I dont know if motorcycle dealers are set up to do it, but new car dealers have the ability to do a search for specific cars, I just did exactly that to buy a new Civic ... ask your local Honda dealer for help :banghead:

Thanks guys, I have asked my dealer to do a search so we'll see!

XR's are bulletproof. "You don' need no steenkin' new bike." :banghead: Just find a well maintained example. They are out there in abundance if you look.

When men were men.... and opened the car door for the girls.

xr6002.jpg

I know man i still miss mine...

Better bike than the 650.

well in some ways.