HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cdale

Uncorked? Newbee

3 posts in this topic

I just bought my new 2006 XR650L. Pretty easy to justify these days with gas prices the way they are. Anyway, I have been reading the forum and I assume the uncorked means Airbox snorkel removed, carb re-jetted and emissions unit removed. Please advise is this a correct assumption? What kind of increase can I expect? I would like to upgrade the exhaust. Any suggestions on what provides the lowest noise level to increase in power ratio? When I leave Early from work I don't need the whole building knowing when I leave early to go ride.

Supertrapp IDS2 Quiet Series ... cheaper than most ... nice sound ... great quality construction ... rockymountainatv.com , get the one for the XR600, it fits right up :banghead:

Hello

I just last night installed my Supertrapp IDS2 Quiet Series (A deal I absolutely couldn't refuse) and am happy with it.I have an uncorked 04'XR650L with Dave's mods(fourstrokes.com) . Read up and ride on with the front wheel high in the air fanning the clutch like a 17 year old because thats why you bought a Honda and dont ever forget it.

:banghead:

:lol::applause: