Uncorked? Newbee

I just bought my new 2006 XR650L. Pretty easy to justify these days with gas prices the way they are. Anyway, I have been reading the forum and I assume the uncorked means Airbox snorkel removed, carb re-jetted and emissions unit removed. Please advise is this a correct assumption? What kind of increase can I expect? I would like to upgrade the exhaust. Any suggestions on what provides the lowest noise level to increase in power ratio? When I leave Early from work I don't need the whole building knowing when I leave early to go ride.

Supertrapp IDS2 Quiet Series ... cheaper than most ... nice sound ... great quality construction ... rockymountainatv.com , get the one for the XR600, it fits right up :banghead:

Hello

I just last night installed my Supertrapp IDS2 Quiet Series (A deal I absolutely couldn't refuse) and am happy with it.I have an uncorked 04'XR650L with Dave's mods(fourstrokes.com) . Read up and ride on with the front wheel high in the air fanning the clutch like a 17 year old because thats why you bought a Honda and dont ever forget it.

:banghead:

:lol::applause: