Riding an 06 WR

My riding partner just got an 06 WR, and just took the AIS system off. He spent the money, and put the whole GYT-R AIS removal kit on, and I was blown away with how great the bike was- I love my 04, but the 06 seemed smaller, and was so much easier in the trails. sitting next to my bike- you could really start seeing the changes, the triple clamps w/ adjustable bars, the way smaller tank, seat, and it seemed as if the suspension was changed. The 06 WR has that real sweet trail computer, that is easy to read and use. Now if they will just put the YZ aluminum frame on the next year, I might have a great reason to trade.

Hey sandman- do you see that about the kickstand- we were just talking about that on your 06 (Sandman is the riding partner) - My 04 does not slap- I bet it is because the speed the 04 goes, the kickstand does not have enough time to slap- ? Yeah rick I will slap you here too- JUST LIKE YOUR KICK STAND ?

OR...... Yamaha knew your height, and the wanted it for you to be able to put the stand down quickly :applause::banghead:

OR...... Yamaha knew your height, and the wanted it for you to be able to put the stand down quickly ?:applause:

You know Keith, I'm glad it is narrower and shorter, for my sake...and I hope the suspension settles down a bit more once broken in. My brush guards should be in tomorrow, as well as my exhaust. So?! You ready for a race now? Time for the '06 to put that ol' 04 in it's place :banghead:??

Hey sandman- do you see that about the kickstand- we were just talking about that on your 06 (Sandman is the riding partner) - My 04 does not slap- I bet it is because the speed the 04 goes, the kickstand does not have enough time to slap- :busted: Yeah rick I will slap you here too- JUST LIKE YOUR KICK STAND ?

OR...... Yamaha knew your height, and the wanted it for you to be able to put the stand down quickly :applause::banghead:

?????:busted::busted::busted::busted:

Keith,

I installed the GYTR header and exhaust tonight, that thing sounds awesome. Wooohooo! It has such a sweet growl to it now. Couldn't get much testing in seat-of-the-pants wise, want to be nice and considerate of the neighbors you know...they have had to put up with me when I run the CR and in the past the KDX up and down the street during the day, tearing through the streets at night with a screamin' thumper is another thing all-together.