HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
English Ad

stepping up

15 posts in this topic

im currently riding a cr125 and thinking of changing it for a YZ400 426 450 etc but im a bit worried that its gonna be a bit to quick is there a massive difference between the two

im currently riding a cr125 and thinking of changing it for a YZ400 426 450 etc but im a bit worried that its gonna be a bit to quick is there a massive difference between the two

Between the cr125 and the YZ's you mentioned? Uh, yeah. A huge difference!!!

There's a big differnence, but it'll probably be a pleasant surprise rather than a scary one. How big are you and do you consider yourself a good rider?

My first bike was an 02 426. No worries. They are EASY to ride. You wont be "overpowered". These things are pretty tame. easy to handle - linear power.

I went from a 1984 kx125 to an 2000 yz426 and now i am on the 05 yz450....as long as you respect the bike it will respect you....

huge dufference, altho then again I went from 230 crf (6/months on it) to a yz426 (aprox 2mos at best)

230 was my first bike ever.

Yea big difference,more power and the weight can be nackering.But go for it they are great. :banghead:

where abouts do u take yours Essex426 as your not a million miles away from me

Just before I got started, guys would have 300 lb 500 singles as their first dirt bike. Go for it.

Just before I got started, guys would have 300 lb 500 singles as their fist dirt bike. Go for it.

that is a beast :banghead:

It'll definitely be a big differance, but nothing you wont be able to handle.

You will be pleasantly surprised at how easy the four-stroke is to ride. It makes power from the instant you crack the throttle all the way (almost) to its redline. The power is a mad-rush, but a controllable one.

Hello.Nearest legal places are joyce green, dartford,kent.Or essex mx.Thats J7-M11 take the A414.You cam find better directions on the web site.www.essexmx.co.uk.Or you could try www.mxtrax.co.uk for track listings.Trials & motocross news also has practice track listing & phone numbers.(It comes out every friday).Hope that helps.