HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jerry_J

need stock exhaust for XR650R

8 posts in this topic

I need a stock exhaust pipe for my xr650r. I have a big gun system on the bike now and it is much too loud even with the quiet core exhaust. The big gun pipe won't fit the stock muffler. If you have one to sell let me know.

I need a stock exhaust pipe for my xr650r. I have a big gun system on the bike now and it is much too loud even with the quiet core exhaust. The big gun pipe won't fit the stock muffler. If you have one to sell let me know.

I know I still have my muffler, don't know if the head pipe is in decent shape or not. I will check when I get home. If it is decent it is yours if you pay shipping.

Also, check ebay, there are often cheap ones there.

I know I still have my muffler, don't know if the head pipe is in decent shape or not. I will check when I get home. If it is decent it is yours if you pay shipping.

Also, check ebay, there are often cheap ones there.

I just built a new xr and I have the complete stock exhaust system that has never been used. Get back to me if interested.

I have the complete system, sorry for the slow response. Been real busy. If you want it let me know. It has been uncorked though, and it is not "stock" quiet. If I recall it is not much different than the pro-circuit pipe I am running with the quiet insert (not the insert that is one piece with the screen but the two piece insert.)

C