New crank installed.....

Do I need to baby it for awhile? As in a break in period? Also, new flywheel and stator. But I'm thinking they will be fine. Just concerned about the new crank and excess shavings etc.

TIA!!

Do I need to baby it for awhile? As in a break in period? Also, new flywheel and stator. But I'm thinking they will be fine. Just concerned about the new crank and excess shavings etc.

TIA!!

Should'nt need to worry about shavings unless you are seating a new set of rings. If its only the crank, you should be good to go.

Should'nt need to worry about shavings unless you are seating a new set of rings. If its only the crank, you should be good to go.

Warm the bike up thoroughly, then run it at 50-60% for the first 30 minutes, 75-80% for the next hour, and 85-90% until you get to three hours. Then change the oil and your break-in is over.

Warm the bike up thoroughly, then run it at 50-60% for the first 30 minutes, 75-80% for the next hour, and 85-90% until you get to three hours. Then change the oil and your break-in is over.

Thanks Grayracer!

Almost got it put back in the frame and can't wait to ride.