HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tunaeater

New or Used Xr650r

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a new or used Xr650r. 2004 and newer. I'm from Imperial Valley and will be going to the finals at Glen Helen this weekend so I would like to try to buy something this weekend. I can go through San Diego or Indio so there are plenty of bike shops in between. I was told that Honda doesn't have any rebates right now so the dealers are not wanting to price down to much. I was just wondering if anyone new of some good prices right now. Best one I saw was 2004(new) $5499 OTD from LA Honda. I also would like to pick up a crf50 for my son. Anybody know who has the best deals right now. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Paul

Hi Paul, I live in Beaumont and bought my BRP here in town new last year. I don't remember what I paid but I prolly got shafted cause I wasn't a member of thumpertalk and didn't know about all the new leftovers. Ive also bought a new ttr125 and a ttr90 from them. Have no complaints, The owner of the Beaumont store also ones the I.V. store. Funny thing my avater also says conn. :banghead: Later Matt :

Hi Paul, LA Honda has the best deals. Don't even think about Chapparal, I got ripped by them. Oh Well live and learn. Dale

Dale Aastrom

Vet Open Expert V17

DESERT M.C.