-Frame guards-

I can't find those plastic frame protectors I've seen a few of you have anywhere? I figure instead of repainting the frame and letting it get scratched again just strap these on it

My '03 had them, although cracked, when I bought it. They are made by Acerbis. You can get them at Rockymountainmc

Oops, I spoke too soon. I just noticed Rockymountain dosen't seem to have them for Yamaha.

you can get them from any shop that gets parts through tucker rocky

The plastic guards might cover more, but I have works connection and they don't protect very much of the frame. I gave up on keeping my frame nice.

I agree on WC superior quality, I have their radiator braces and glideplate, but Ufo plastics cover the frame better than any others I have seen.

Guards on:

CNV00466.jpg

Guards removed prior to sale:

CNV01138.jpg

Get a little dirt behind 'em and they scratch the frame more than not having them at all.

Get a little dirt behind 'em and they scratch the frame more than not having them at all.

That's why the thick clear tape is there for :D

So you'll never enjoy seeing the unscratched frame of your '04, and you won't need covers for your '06. :D

So you'll never enjoy seeing the unscratched frame of your '04, and you won't need covers for your '06. :D

Yeah, that is true :D

But with a little covering and cleaning up I got EUR 4800 of it, it was anyway one of the first 450 (serial No. 34X) bought in Sept. 2003. This is a small place here and people know my bikes are well maintained and thus easily sold :D

I am already tired of waiting for the new bike, the pinger does not fully satisfy me any more, I may get it sold in the weekend. Looks like I can't get a yellow one, they say it is only for the U.S market. You lucky guys.

WOW-thanks for the responces guys-thats helps me out a ton