Met the L guys yesterday...

and contrary to popular belief they dont have third arms or horns or vaginas even :D

whats up Justice and Fuct how was the rest of your day? Hit some fun trails in the heat?

Still cant believe you guys ride as far as you do :D:D i'm actually scared to ride on the street

:eek::eek:

later on

Man...the canyon was hella fun yesterday!!! All told the ride was about 100mi on road and about 60mi offroading the single trails and fireroads. :eek:

We went up to the lookout and did some more tight runs then came out Buckman Springs, had a Burger in town and dual sported all the way home. Was a blast 4 sure and cool to have ran into ya and met you in the hills :D

I got mad shit from the ol HAG :D for riding all damn day, but well worth the sore ear:crazy: to match the saddle sore. Feeling great today! :D

Hey Mike diddin't you see my vagina at the Baja 500...or was it? Oh nevermind! Been meanin to email ya of which I will. How ya doin?

*btw*

that was not a Latte in my Camelback...but I did put ice in my water....ha ha ha !!!

:D

Your water has a color to it ? And riding in to get a bite to eat ! Thats the best !! Just try not to mud up the floor too much ! I thought I only get the ear full for being out all day ! :D

guess i wasnt looking close enough zooboy!

yup we gotta get down to Baja again, befor the 100 for sure

keep in touch

latte in the backpack? thats pushing it for an L guy even:p

I saw what you were drinking Mikey, and when I heard you coming up on me (on the single track)....we BOTH moved over so you could see the passing line.

ha ha ha