HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Satch0922

06 YZ450F and 05 YZ450F Comparision

12 posts in this topic

why are they going to a lighter blue color :D

So they can get you to spend the extra cash for the yellow!!

why are they going to a lighter blue color :D

so all the scratches that turn white will not show up as much

I am suprised that the 2006 is the same weight as the 2005-2004. :D I am going to get the after-market lowered radiators on my 2004 and some RG3 off-set triple clamps and call it good. :D

I am suprised that the 2006 is the same weight as the 2005-2004. :D I am going to get the after-market lowered radiators on my 2004 and some RG3 off-set triple clamps and call it good. :D

Right On :D With gas at $3.00-$3.99 a gallon I don't care if the 06 weighs 50 lbs, makes 90 HP and comes with Chad Reed as your personal trainer. My 04 is gonna have too last a long, long, long time.

Maybe I'll paint the frame silver and pretend its aluminum :eek:

The silver frame would look cool! give it a shot. Does anyone know for fact that the 1st 2nd and 3rd are the same as the present three gears? I was told they were but who knows since it is not here.

Anyone know where you can buy the aftermarket lowered radiators for the 450? Matt

Fluiddyne and PWK make these......