bike wont start

Bummer, good luck!

Checked the valve clearances?

Checked the valve clearances?

Well what can i say ..what a dickhead am i.Problem was a piece of plastic .Somehow it got down the spark plug hole and was holding a valve open.So now new gasket and seals...Damm expensive lesson.That for all your opinions cheers

Problem was a piece of plastic .Somehow it got down the spark plug hole and was holding a valve open.So now new gasket and seals...Damm expensive lesson.That for all your opinions cheers

Except for being able to tear down the motor yourself, you did all you could. Sh_t happens. Glad to hear you're back in business. :banghead:

Well have new problems...

after remove head

recondition head

reshim head

reaseble

new coolant/head gasket and stem seals...cost 560 aussie dollars

now alot of white smoke on start up and bike running extremly hot..never run this hot b4.

checked rad on start up definant **bubbles in coolant.**..cyclinder head looks discoloured and alot of rattles appearing

Took bike back in they feel that the white smoke is from rings?? i thought it from water or coolant??

plus they r trying to tell me the heat is from fan not operating?? never a problem b4

i think they are trying to get more money out of me as i am a novice so i would appreciate any advice to counter there claims..cheers