HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zackm58941

My xr675L super motard, new pics!

56 posts in this topic

Here it is and its almost finished, I think... I got a new black tank on the way and just gotta play with gearing a bit more and thats it. Let me know what ya think about it, Thanks!

Zack

466060_176_full.jpg

466060_177_full.jpg

466060_178_full.jpg

466060_179_full.jpg

466060_180_full.jpg

I run a 43 tooth rear, it brings the gearing back to the stock ratio with the 17s. I may try a 42.

MGS

Lookin' good. :D

But what's going to happen when you're finished? :D Mod withdrawls are hard to kick. I should know. It's been 2 years and I'm still at it! :D

What to do when Im all finished, prob buy another bike :D . I got an all black clarke 4 gal tank on the way, waiting on ebc 's 320mm rotor kit to come out and i might get a new headlight but idk. I do need to find a good digital speedo seeing the new wheels gets ris of the old cable drive one. Hows that trail tech for reliability and ease of mounting?

Zack

You'll probably need a custom bracket that'll attach to the handle bar clamps to mount the Trail Tech. :D They've got 'em for dirt bikes and quads, but you could make a plate yourself knowing your handywork. :D Just make sure you've got access to (or relocate) the key switch. :eek:

The pick up attaches to the disc brake and the pick up wire should chase up along side the (stainless steel braided!) front brake line. Then you can ditch the stock headlight & shroud & get some trick-looking SM combo. :D

does anyone know if that magnetic that comes with the xr kit would work on a 320mm rotor? Is there any other digital speedo's out there bsides TT? Thanks!

i personally think it is a shame to do that to a bike

and i personally think that i am jeolous :D

just dont tell the R guys :D

Sigma BC800 is the speedo I use on my supermono. Reads upto 180mph...but not on my bike!!

Listen, if your gonna say stupid shit like that then keep it to your damn self. No one likes hearing from people like you and just for the record, Ive had more fun on this bike the way it is now then it was before! Thats all that matters!

Zack

Listen, if your gonna say stupid shit like that then keep it to your damn self. No one likes hearing from people like you and just for the record, Ive had more fun on this bike the way it is now then it was before! Thats all that matters!

Zack

:D