XR650R - Too Much for a Novice?

HAHAHAHA! Oh boy. What a bunch of goof offs.

XR650L is half the price of the 690R Enduro. 

As for the old BRP I never got to ride one. Racing the XR4 right now I bet the BRP is lots of fun.

This thread is not about the Honda XR650L.   The L has nothing in common with the R except it has 2 wheels, Honda name on the tank and the same oil filter.

This thread is not about the Honda XR650L.   The L has nothing in common with the R except it has 2 wheels, Honda name on the tank and the same oil filter.

Not true! :prof:

You forgot that both are XRs and both have air filters AND handlebar grips. AND! Look which one remains after all these years. That's right, the crappier, low tech, piece of junk, orignally released in 1983 as an RFVC XR500R, 650L. :D

:jawdrop:

U don't have to understand. and don't need a imagination. I like hondas as my name implies I wanted a new machine and have the ability to do so.wouldnt buy any thing else .maybe I might go get a Africa twin just so I have one:)

Sent from my SM-S902L using ThumperTalk mobile app

Some people tune their radio to the classic rock station and rip off the knob, buy 25 of the same shirt and eat the same sandwich at lunch for 35 years. They know what they like and they like what they know. Most of them ride an XR650L.

That is totally reasonable :)