HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
malevolent73

Rear Tire size?

5 posts in this topic

Is anyone running a 120/100/18 on there pig, and if so, how does it fit? Does it clear the swingarm, and chain w/ no problem?

It fits just fine. I mounted a Kenda K760 Trakmaster II 120/100-18 last night. Got it on on the first try, no pinched tube or anything. I'm running a 15-45 sprocket set with a 110 link chain, so my axle is pretty far back in the swingarm. The tire clears on the brake side by about 3/4" and over 1" on the chain side. It rides smooth and quiet on the highway too. It did raise the seat height a bit, about an inch or so due to the taller profile of the tire. Not a problem as I'm 6'7" 250lbs. Rocky Mountain ATV/MC has them for $37!

(www.rockymountainatv.com)

Ted K.

Have a Dunlop 739 AT 120/100-18 with 13/50 sprockets and 110 link chain. Fits fine with just a little rubbing on the mud flap, but its beat-up too.