OK guys get with it!

OK yall, it's time to donate to help those poor unfortunate souls who have been so affected by hurricane Katrina. Every penny helps! Delay that carbon fiber frame guard by a couple weeks and give some fellow American women and children some food, water and the basic essentials of life. I put my $200 in last night. Click here to donate to the Red Cross, or pick your own favorite organization:

https://www.redcross.org/donate/donation-form.asp

YZ450fs are drowing, YZ426s are starving and YZ400s need clean water.

Also, those sumbitch CRFs are looting the joint. Shoot them on site.

:D:D:eek: Thats funny! :D

Also if anybody wants to donate to my gas fund, please PM me. And I'll tell you where to mail the check. :eek:

Wow, I can't believe how ignorant you guys are, a major disaster and all you can do is make fun of the situation. I'm sure it would be different if it was your house, family, and possession getting destroyed. Who cares what forum it's posted in, at least someone is trying to help.

Thanks sirthumpalot for thinking of others, I've made my contribution just the other night.

OK yall, it's time to donate to help those poor unfortunate souls who have been so affected by hurricane Katrina. Every penny helps! Delay that carbon fiber frame guard by a couple weeks and give some fellow American women and children some food, water and the basic essentials of life. I put my $200 in last night. Click here to donate to the Red Cross, or pick your own favorite organization:

https://www.redcross.org/donate/donation-form.asp

Done already.

Wow, I can't believe how ignorant you guys are, a major disaster and all you can do is make fun of the situation. I'm sure it would be different if it was your house, family, and possession getting destroyed. Who cares what forum it's posted in, at least someone is trying to help.

Thanks sirthumpalot for thinking of others, I've made my contribution just the other night.

"Ignorant" is me donating money that I don't have. I drive 60 miles a day to work, and gas around here is $3.50 a gallon. So a donation is not going to happen from me.

However, if you are rich, and I sure you are, go ahead and make a donation. I don't get on TT and go directly to the YZF forums to read about disasters and donations......if I wanted to read about that I would go to the off topic or whatever forums. So sit back and smile and tell everyone you made a donation to help out the hurricane victoms, just do it somewhere else. :D

Great post sirthump. We all can and should do something to help.

I can't believe you guys who are bitchen about this post. We have fellow Americans in DESPARATE need of life and death help and you guys are whining because this post isn't about YZFs &%$#@!?. It's more than appropriate to bring up this topic anywhere, anytime. Don't worry, the really important posts like "my head pipe is glowing" will be back soon enough. Till then, I'm sure you can "suffer" through this one.

Great post sirthump. We all can and should do something to help.

I can't believe you guys who are bitchen about this post. We have fellow Americans in DESPARATE need of life and death help and you guys are whining because this post isn't about YZFs &%$#@!?. It's more than appropriate to bring up this topic anywhere, anytime. Don't worry, the really important posts like "my head pipe is glowing" will be back soon enough. Till then, I'm sure you can "suffer" through this one.

Thank you. Ditto.