HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mitch_from_Oz

Dear Kevvie and Bill

6 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Yes, it is Mitch, teh crossdrsesser him/herself. Sorry I have not been on-line for so long. I have been extremely busy with work and with racing (less time for racing than I would really like). I have recently bought a 2000 YZ250 and am using that as a practise bike and the WR400 as my Motard Bike.

Kevvie, I am sorry to hear about your knee. how did it happen? Also, I am sorry to hear that you really dont have any true friends. Mate, If I was living in the US as I wished I were, I would be there for you. It is just a little difficult being so far away. You do realise that if you ever need someone to talk to, PLEASE, call me at home or on the mobile and I would call you right back. You are certainly one of those TRUE people out there. I will be in the US VERY soon. Hang in there.

Bill, my old friend. Sounds like all is well with you and I hope all remains well. YOu are still one of the most insightful people I know and I truly cant wait to meet you.

Love all you guys.

Mitch

Mitch,

I used the one linked to your profile, bidtemp2. Let me know if don't receive there anymore and I'll re-send it :)

Bill