HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
4Stroke4Life

01' WR426 jetting specs for Yoshimura RS-3

3 posts in this topic

i am looking to find out what jetting specs i need to go by to run my new Yoshimura RS-3 exhaust system on my 01 WR426,it did not come w/ jet kit also, i live and ride at 90% approx 1800 ft. (PHX, AZ)

Are you going to run the pipe with the inserts or open? This will make a difference. I have the same pipe and run it open ( for supermoto ), I am in the process of re jetting for the medium (96dB)insert. My bike runs great with the open pipe, and we have the similar riding conditions, I'm in So Cal. I will post the open pipe jetting when I take the carb apart later this evening.

Main Jet 175, pilot jet 48, Needle in position #4, Fuel Screw 2 1/4 turns out. This worked great with the RS-3 pipe with no insert. Bike ridden from 200 to 3000 ft above sea level, pump gas, air box mods, K&N filter.

With the medium insert I plan to use 170 Main, 45 pilot jet, Fuel screw 2 turns out.