HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YZRob

What's this pipe worth?

5 posts in this topic

I just changed my exhust back from a Pro circuit T4 to the FMF with stock header on my 2000 yz426(better for the trails). I think I am going to sell the T4, but I don't know what it is worth. Any ideas? :D

I just changed my exhust back from a Pro circuit T4 to the FMF with stock header on my 2000 yz426(better for the trails). I think I am going to sell the T4, but I don't know what it is worth. Any ideas? :D

well how old is it and what kind of shape is it in? expect to get around $200.

Not sure how old, but in really good shape. No dents, kinda dirty, but I can clean it up. It came with the bike when I bought it last spring. I ride mostly mountain trails and needed more bottom end. The T4 gives it a ton of top end power but robbs it from the bottom.

800screws,The T4 is the complete system, the stock header will not fit the can, I will get some pics and send them to you.