Gas prices, blah!

Get good at drive-offs.

Now that is funny!

93 in Ga $2.89

all three are less than 2.90 at the cheap stations in tampa, that is sure to change soon. are gas prices so high because of greed or is there really a shortage?

all three are less than 2.90 at the cheap stations in tampa, that is sure to change soon. are gas prices so high because of greed or is there really a shortage?

Both. We have have a temporary supply issue due to this hurricane, but ultimately it's our lovely govt policies of late that have the prices as high as they are in general.

Both. We have have a temporary supply issue due to this hurricane, but ultimately it's our lovely govt policies of late that have the prices as high as they are in general.

Its the damn tree huggers, they turn out the lights in their houses and get in their cars and drive to a save the planet from electrical generating plants, and petroleum products rally.

Man, you guys have it good over in the US... I am paying $1.28 AUD for the good stuff here in good ole Perth Western Australia. That's over $3.80 USD a gallon !!!! so live it up my Yamaha friends.....

I believe goverment subsidies are being reduced, bringing us more in line with the rest of the world with respect to gas prices. I've been around the world, and Saudi Arabia is the only place I've been that had cheaper gas than the US.

THIS SUCKS.

£4.05 per 4.5 litres...be happy

lets see, I got rapped by citgo and paid 2.87 for a gal of 87, but thats a little south of chicago. the bike gets the race blend at 4.59 for a gal of 101

I am gonna have to pick up a second job just for gas

Gas is now $3.20 in southern Indiana right now.

$3.499 here when I went out for lunch.

Gas was 2.69/gal when I went out for lunch at noon. At 2pm it was 2.99 at the same place. It should be $4.00 by midnite. :D:D

gas just exploded to 2.89 for 89 octane this afternoon

Gas is $3.13 for 87 this afternoon, and predictions are that most stores will be out of gas by tonight. Thanks hurricane Katrina!

in Metro Detroit Michigan

gas is 3.29 for REGULAR!!! so thats 3.49 for premium(im not buying it but for you people who have dirtbikes it must suck)

too make things worse my mom had to have an H2 with an 11 avergage mpg. Now my mom is trying to get rid of that p.o.s.

she needs a ford focus or one of those diesel volkswagons. i just took my tailgate off and put the k and n air filter back in. i want to go to a track this weekend that is about 90 miles one way. combine that with the c12 and 93 octane that i mix together and im getting used to having no money

I saw some station on northern Long Island that was $3.07 for regular

I talked to my parents in Atlanta earlier tonight and they said it was 4.85 a gallon due to the hurricane

3.07 for premium here, I never even used to think about the cost of gas for riding but now that it takes me as much money as it used to take to fill my Integra to fill my gas can for a day at the track, I am pissed

i pay 98p a liter not sure what that is in $

Jumped to $3.15 a gal for premium here in Idaho. :D