'99 WR400 for Sale

'99 WR400F [Vancouver, WA]

Too many bikes....time for the WR to go.

YZ timed, jetted, BigGun SDS with quiet core Spark arrestor and 6 oz flywheel weight.

Renthal bars, Renthal sprocket, DID O-ring chain, Handguards, Radiator guards, 5.6 rear spring.

Mostly trail ridden. Carefully maintained with records. Oil changes every 100 miles.

Extras: sprockets, oil filter, air filters, stock rear spring.

I also have an IMS 3.4 gal tank and YZ seat with a gripper cover.

Take a look at www.oregonlivepics.com enter 360-687-0028 for the phone number.

$4,350/offer

Eric in WA

Hey TT-ers,

If you're in the market for a clean, well-cared for WR, this is the one. I looked at it when I started my search (before it was officially on the market) but decided to bring home a '01 WR426 just a few hours ago, despite having to spend $1500 more. If I was in the market for a '99 or '00, this would be the one. Don't miss out... :)

BTW Eric, How's the GG runnin??? Have you had it out yet? I'm getting a Panoram installed on Friday and Geoff is going to use my WR426 for his '01 Yam web photos. My friend is also having one installed on his WR. Leave me a message at work on Monday (I'll be in an XML class all week) and let's set-up the maiden voyage for my WR. :D

[This message has been edited by sclaus (edited 03-17-2001).]

Eric, Hey Iam intrested in Your IMS tank and seat combo..... contact me please!! 1-888-826-8427 Iam Avail during the day from 9:00am to7:00 pm at this number

------------------

Shane From Washington / 2000WR YZ Timed/White Brothers E series exhaust (no disks) hi-Flo header/426 Jetting/Pro-Tapers/Applied Triple Clamp/Devol Rad guards and Yamaha Skid Plate/Acerbis Hand guards/One Industries Graphix and seat cover/Moose Fender bags and a bunch of other things that cost to much money!