Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snow

Just got nitrous for my 450!!

67 posts in this topic

Have been running it on my sled for a long time now with a good boost and have sold a crapload of kits for sleds and 450's and so far everyone loves it so I thought why not my 450. Now if I can just hang on. Will have a Vid and dyno sheets soon will install on Mon or Tues will keep you posted.

Can you get kits for a crf250r? I dont think itd help much in motocross, but itd be cool just to have.

Have been running it on my sled for a long time now with a good boost and have sold a crapload of kits for sleds and 450's and so far everyone loves it so I thought why not my 450. Now if I can just hang on. Will have a Vid and dyno sheets soon will install on Mon or Tues will keep you posted.

Where are you riding that you can use nitrous?

Are there dunes in Montana?

I'd like some tech info on the installation. What is the source for the extra fuel required, and how is it delivered, metered, etc.?

what kind of power can be expected from something like that? and what will happen to the rotating assembly?

what kind of power can be expected from something like that? and what will happen to the rotating assembly?

It'll stop being a rotating assembly and become quite stationary.

It'll stop being a rotating assembly and become quite stationary.

Well, Id expect it to beome stationary after its "projectile" faze :D:D

i wanna get one for my 50

Are you serious.
Bob, I've noticed is seldom serious, seldom right, seldom helpful, and almost never posts more than ten words or a single sentence. But hey, maybe that's his gig. Who are we...? :D

I ride in ST Anthony dunes and for anyone who has rode there and likes to hillclimb you know you can never get enough power. I have run Boss Noss and BD but I like the Ice Nitrous systems. I have used lots of nitrous in my sled 60 hp+ shots and never had a problem I am going with a 10hp shot but will try a 15 also. I hope I make it alive. PM me if you would like to try nitrous or have any questions. What I love about it is 20 min and you can swap out and run it on your sled car boat motorhome :D or lawnmower.

Bob, I've noticed is seldom serious, seldom right, seldom helpful, and almost never posts more than ten words or a single sentence. But hey, maybe that's his gig. Who are we...? :D

I dunno, I just cant make sense out of anyone using nitrous on a CRF50 kids bike....as it would be impossible to control. From that, I assume he wasn't serious. Thanks gray.

maybe it is my gig :eek::D:D:eek::eek::D:D

WoW on a 50 :D Just for kicks I have a Polaris 400 scrammy that I put a 60hp boost on just to mess with my friends Predator was funny to see the look on his face at the grass drags when I smoked him. Funny thing is I have run over 50 hits with that boost and took the motor down just see what it did and nothing it looked perfect no damage or anything.

Nitrous on a lawnmower? I find that strangely compelling :D . Pics/video please?

Jerry

No I was just saying that a guy could easly switch to a lawnmower or whatever you want in 20 min and if you are set up with mounts in place you can do in in 5-10 min. I have seen pulling lawmowers that run on nitrous and turbos. I got all my stuff together and am going to install tomarrow night and dyno run on wendsday. I am also thinking of a pipe but there are too many choices.