problem or not?

i have a 05 yz450f and i was ridin it yesterday in the trails and all the sudden antifreeze started coming outta the overflow..is that normal? could it have been cause it over heated from real tight trails?

It would be normal if you were riding slowly or stopping too often. :D

i have a 05 yz450f and i was ridin it yesterday in the trails and all the sudden antifreeze started coming outta the overflow..is that normal? could it have been cause it over heated from real tight trails?

Just check the coolant level, and top up if needed. My old KLX650 used to boil the coolant it the overflow bottle on tight trails. It used to boil so fiercely, you could hear it above the engine.

thats normal

Shit man, I'd sell it as soon as possible. I'll send you a couple hundred cash.

Shit man, I'd sell it as soon as possible. I'll send you a couple hundred cash.

you friggin fool,..trying to blag a new bike for couple hundred smackers :D, it would be normal in real tight trails just keep topping up :D

is your radiator bent or smashed because that effects cooling

I'm pretty sure he was jokin'. But just incase I'm offering $400. :D

Normal Expecially If You Were Riding Slow In A Tight Trail. Don't Sweat It.

High Compression

Everyone says its normal, yet when I ride tight trails in hot weather I dont have any problems with overheating, even when I stop alot. Is it the Engine Ice? I dont think so...since I never had the problem even with stock coolant.

Its normal.

Make you a little overflow bottle. do a searchy in the CRF forum on Turkey Baster Coolant Recovery.

I'll post pics of mine. It works perfectly.

engin ice is the best it really work put some in it cool s down you bike faster i have never overheated after i put it in

ive been using engine ice for some time now and never had any overheating issues either. good stuff. not that pricey either compared to other fluids that get changed WAY more often!!