4 Strokes gets Even !! ... pics

awhile back, I posted a pic of my bobbed and drilled XR650L front fender here, and on 4Strokes.com .... I never gave it a thought about the THUMPERTALK front fender decal ... I promptly was scolded by 4-Strokes for showing that decal ... now, I see they Photo-Shopped their logo onto it ... OK with me, thought they did a good job, but strikes me as pretty funny ... sure hope they can sleep at night now .... here's the 'Before and After' pics

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a368/roadcam/baaef531.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a368/roadcam/XR650Lfenderretagged.jpg

:D

I see they even brightened up my too-dark pic ... good work

I see they even brightened up my too-dark pic ... good work

lol

Why do it halfway? A little paranoid, IMO but I guess they're entitled to do what they want on their site. Did they tell you they were going to do it?

no, it was a surprise ... but the guy over there seems like a good sort, he helped me with my avatar, and seems to know his way around graphic files ... Im not offended at all, .. just thought it was funny, I didn't know ThumperTalk is considered 'competition' ... :D

That site is known for that. They've booted people just for mentioning another site there. I go maybe once or twice a month now, if that. They really need to calm down. Jealousy is the sincerest form of flattery.

i rarely visit 4strokes.com, it used to be hondaxr.com

they are pricks over there. way too up tight.

i rarely visit 4strokes.com, it used to be hondaxr.com

they are pricks over there. way too up tight.

LMFAO, you probably just got banned. I think their lead mod is a member over here, go figure!

Thats funny... Last month somebody asked where to get engine work done on their XR in So. Cal. I tried to recommend Barnum. When I submitted my reply it showed up as "not allowed Pro Products". I got an email from the admin saying that they don't allow his (Rob Barnum) name to be posted on their website. Weird. :D

Thats funny... Last month somebody asked where to get engine work done on their XR in So. Cal. I tried to recommend Barnum. When I submitted my reply it showed up as "not allowed Pro Products". I got an email from the admin saying that they don't allow his (Rob Barnum) name to be posted on their website. Weird. :D

No that is the norm there. It can get a lot worse.......He thinks it's a money this and if you bring up another name or group "He" is loosing money. Flat out with that attitude you chase buyers away.

I got banned from them too :D

The guy who modified your picture did a great job with the pic and the logo :D. I'm guessing it was done in good fun unless it was done by Lloyd.

I got banned from them too :D

I'm not even going to try then. :D

Lloyd is a fag. I was very active there until a couple years ago he banned about 20 of us for just joining another forum that had been started by a couple guys Lloyd had a spat with.

All too funny :D:D:D