HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B86_Racer

Any Phoenix riders?

3 posts in this topic

Any phoenix area riders here?? Looking to go riding somewhere this saturday AM. Hoping for some challenging singletrack. Anyone going anywhere that wouldn't mind me tagging along?

hey whats up bro?? i live in phoenix. i ride single track a lot. where do you usually ride.?? if you like to run single track, you really should log on to southwestdirtrider.com it is another forum site but is all local phx guys who run all single track. i go by the same screen name so hit me up on there. and definitely introduce yourself in the intro forum. i have met a lot of pretty cool cats on there and ride with them just about every weekend. i just put an 01' WR426 in my 99' YZ400, i am just waiting for a few bolts and i hopefully will be out sat. AM. seriously do yuorself a favor and log on to southwestdirtrider, or there is another one arizonatrailtalk, but it dosn't get quite as much action. a lot of the same people on both sites. :D:D

Any phoenix area riders here?? Looking to go riding somewhere this saturday AM. Hoping for some challenging singletrack. Anyone going anywhere that wouldn't mind me tagging along?

I travel down to Phoenix on occasion to go riding...not in August though!