Best Plastic Cleaner?

I use turtle wax car wash and one of those car wash brushes. It's fast and it seems to clean better than a wash rag. the safe for all surfaces aluminum wheel cleaner makes quick work of the dirt in the hard to reach places that the brush can't get. spray on, hose off. Also, I find using a regular hose works just as good as a pressure washer without risk to your stickers and bearings.

Something that I have found to work very well at removeing boot marks, grease, or ground in dirt from your plastics is Goop or Gojo cream hand cleaner. I was reading the side of the tub one day and it said it could take out stains from clothes so I thought It should be safe on my plastics. It works great, I have stained scars on my plastics that I thought I could never get out, I took some Goop on a rag and it took the stains out. It leaves the surface a little greasy but I think its a bonus, dirt and things wont stick as well. Give it a try and tell me what you think.

Simple Green makes a product called "Powersports Cleaner" that is great.

why do people feel the blue plastic is hard to maintain? Have you ever see a 1 year old red bike ? It has white creases and is faded so it looks pink.

Not Honda bashing but hey ...I have actually heard people say they would never buy a Yam because of the blue plastic and all the while they have a "pink" creased up red bike.

I dont get it.... :D

Ummmm, no, I'm pretty sure I meant red. You must be thinking of the early 90 Honda's, now those were pink! Maybe you need some of these cleaners for your glasses.

No...even the new '05s I saw at the dealer today had kind of a pink tint.