Look at what the Honda guys are having to deal with in their forum.

Can't we have a little fun Mr. balls or is that blue balls. HAHA :D

Come on, it is just a forum. If you don't like the thread don't read it.

Huh! I wish it were that easy! Tell that to admin! :D

Huh! I wish it were that easy! Tell that to admin! :D

Cry me a river. :D

This is all just track competition between Blue and Red except on the internet. I've had both, so I've been to both forums a lot. The blue guys come in a kamikaze the red guys and vice versa. I think it's hilarious. :D

This is all just track competition between Blue and Red except on the internet. I've had both, so I've been to both forums a lot. The blue guys come in a kamikaze the red guys and vice versa. I think it's hilarious. :D

Yep, all harmless fun- those who take the heat should get out of the kitchen. :D

Yep, all harmless fun- those who take the heat should get out of the kitchen. :D

The correct saying is, "Those who cant stand stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen".

Remember when Mike Brown said that at the '03 US Open after taking out Andrew Short in the main event? I was at that race...loudest boo's I had ever heard.

The correct saying is, "Those who cant stand stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen".

Whatever. :D

Whatever. :D

LOL...its all good dude.

It's funny. :D To claim to have no valve problems, they have two valve threads 'sticky'ed. Thank goodness they weren't building the 250 yet in 03 when I got my WR, or I would have one of those sitting in my garage not running because I couldn't afford to fix it.

LOL...its all good dude.

Cool, back at you. :D

Damn.

I just went an snooped the RMZ forums. Them things blow up bigger, badder and faster than the CRFs. But there's no problem, m'kay. :D

Damn.

I just went an snooped the RMZ forums. Them things blow up bigger, badder and faster than the CRFs. But there's no problem, m'kay. :D

I am sure the RMZ guys will say that it is just a matter of maintanence just like the CRF guys. It is normal to replace your valves after 30hrs of running right? :D

I totally agree with you guys...

Those CRF's are complet pieces of shit...

Just like the YZF...

The shit just don't come from the same thing...

I'm just playing with you guys (in the kitchen)...

forget the CRF valves.....worry about the oil pump failures. Oh yeah...there have not been any....that is why no one in the country has crankshafts for the crf (except aftermarket shops).

Like I said...I love them pink ...uh I mean red bikes :D

In all fairness we should point out some of the chronic YZ problems that we struggle with. Lets see, the plastic gets white creases in it and the frame gets surface rust on it where the paint rubs off. Jeez these blue bikes are a maintenance nightmare. :D:D

Oh yeah, don't forget, the bike don't turn worth a turd, and the engine's mellower than 'ole pappy on valium. . . :D

Oh yeah, don't forget, the bike don't turn worth a turd, and the engine's mellower than 'ole pappy on valium. . . :D

Hey this is the guy that was crying to admin to end the thread! Hey furry blue balls- I wish I could take a vacation with my 04' YZ 450F to your island and turn inside you on a tight corner and then pull you all the way in the next straight stretch I know I could- bring it. I kill my friends in all out drag races (450- RMZ's, SX's, CRF's,) and I have been racing since I was 5yrs old so I know I can out turn you. :D

We're talking about bike here. We all know RC would smoke you on a 50, It doesn't mean it's a better bike...

Hit him were it hurts Jet in those blue balls. HAHA :D

Sure,why not.

I have sat beside my friends CRF 450 with the motor ideling and it sounds like something is going to come apart any second. It makes lets see, about 4 different sounds. A whining noise, a kind of whistling noise, then there is the sound of almost like scratching, and then of course the exhuast.

Then I listen to a YZ 450, just the sound of the exhuast thumping.

Sure would like a bike that just needs some suspension work done to it, instead of replacing engine parts after riding it for a week or two.