HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jetsprint2

Look at what the Honda guys are having to deal with in their forum.

122 posts in this topic

Re: Please separate the forums!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimFurryBalls

Maybe we should just combine the WR and YZF forum too, cause they're both the same bikes and everyone loves reading through ALL these wonderful threads. . .

My quote:

Hey Furry, leave us out of it- don't give management any ideas. I feel your pain it would suck to share a forum with the WR's.

Funny Stuff Huh. :D

The only thing those Honda guys do is BITCH BITCH BITCH!

If they would change to blue they wouldn't BITCH at all. :D

Is there anything a CRF guy WON"T whine and bitch about.

sincerely,

Unreliable valvetrain

Good one, hee hee. :D

No really.

Just for shits and grins I sometimes go over to the CRF forums and it's one stupid problem after another for those guys. I love my XR, don't get me wrong, but from reading of THIER problems I can safely tell all of you I would never buy a CRF. :D

It would seem to be like a playing craps with 7000 bones. :D

I go to their forum for a good laugh every now and then, like I did today. It's nice to know they have a purpose. :D

The only thing those Honda guys do is BITCH BITCH BITCH!

If they would change to blue they wouldn't BITCH at all. :D

Well see if we went blue all we would do is bitch since those damn blue 4-strokes dont hold together

Well see if we went blue all we would do is bitch since those damn blue 4-strokes dont hold together

Grammar is a wierd, scary enterprise.

What in the bad grammer is going on here?----You see, if we went red all we would do is bitch about our red 4-strokes not holding together.

Stiegerwoods is waiting for his kibblewhites to come in so he can go ride his moneypit around in his backyard. :D:D

since this thread is for those of us with nothing better to do ... having recently acquired a red bike ... from a pure riding perspective (not considering maintenance, etc.) ... the crf is a far better bike than the yz (pure riding only -- mx / sx type riding).

My shield is now engaged. :D

I go to their forum for a good laugh every now and then, like I did today. It's nice to know they have a purpose. :D

I know! LOL I thought I was the only one...every thread...valve this, valve that.

since this thread is for those of us with nothing better to do ... having recently acquired a red bike ... from a pure riding perspective (not considering maintenance, etc.) ... the crf is a far better bike than the yz (pure riding only -- mx / sx type riding).

My shield is now engaged. :D

As well it should be. The CRF came out in '02 (after studying the YZ426) and was totally redesigned for '05. The YZ450 came out in '03 and is a very close cousin to a bike (YZ400) that came out in '98. Honda would have been retarded :D to not build a bike better than the Yamaha.

Personally I love the red bikes. See I am old and slow. Two races in a row I picked up a position because a rider on a red bike either stalled or crashed and could not get their bike started. Long live red bikes! :D

Hey, why the heck doesn't Burned shut down this thread? It's useless and just flames the CRF's? :D:D

The comedic value of this thread outweighs a bag full of CRF valves. Plus Burned is a cool guy, like the Gitch only cooler.

Hey, why the heck doesn't Burned shut down this thread? It's useless and just flames the CRF's? :D:D

Come on, it is just a forum. If you don't like the thread don't read it.