HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SONODROOPY

Answer - Pro Taper Pastrana Bend

4 posts in this topic

Anyone have these bars on there 600? okay! or your 650? A riding buddy has them on his sweet 83 XR350. The seem to be quite comfortable. What do you think? Is it time for me to upgrade?

I usually get the RC bend or CR HI for my bike. Pastrana crashes alot, maybe his bend isn't what you're looking for...J/K.

I use them on my crf 450 they are great for a tall rider(im'6'2") they are 4.75 in tall and 30.5 in width. They are an inch taller than cr high bend.

I have them on my XR600R and I like them better than the stock bars ,but they could be a bit higher (I'm 6'4' ). I like the sweep they have.

I might get some of those fat bar adaptors that move the bars forward and up. The adaptors I have just go from 7/8 to 1 1/8 bars .

I've seen them in pictures on this board but I have never seen them for sell anywere, I might just have to make some if I can't find them .