HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Westy

WR or Husky ?????

6 posts in this topic

Help you guys :)

At the risk of getting insulted I have a serious question.

Some B****rd stole my 2000Yr WR 400 on Thursday, and I should get the insurance to pay for like for like, however my dealer can no longer get the WR 400 but can get the Husqvarna TE 570 on order. They already have the Husqvarna TE 610 in stock at a give away price, they could possibly get the WR 426F also but at a higer price. So which one would be the best ? Loved the WR 400, but the Husky's seem a good price, your views would be appreciated Thank's Westy. UK. Biker

WR----I have a frind with the new husky [610 2000 model] and they still have a lot of things falling off them like the carbs just fall apart while your 100 miles from know were and the sators go out they leak oil,and very pricey to repair.

I had a Husky 610 for about 5 years..I now have a WR400...although I enjoyed the Husky (I probably enjoy riding anything) I would not buy another one unless I lived near the desert or other wide open spaces. The WR is way better in the tighter stuff and goes like stink too!!! Hope that helps.

Paul

99WR400

I have rode the te410, and I like it alot..

I have a 99wr400 it is a nice bike...

2001 husky has the te 400 new and improved, that would be my pick..

the one guy at the hs races has a 2000te410 races every weekend gets first almost every time, vet b class not bad.

has never touched his bike and if he does not get a 2001 400 or 570, he will race it for another year..

if you want to ask his opinon call 412-257-3525 ask for darryl..

good luck let me know what you get

cocobusch@alltel.net

Originally posted by Westy:

Help you guys :)

At the risk of getting insulted I have a serious question.

Some B****rd stole my 2000Yr WR 400 on Thursday, and I should get the insurance to pay for like for like, however my dealer can no longer get the WR 400 but can get the Husqvarna TE 570 on order. They already have the Husqvarna TE 610 in stock at a give away price, they could possibly get the WR 426F also but at a higer price. So which one would be the best ? Loved the WR 400, but the Husky's seem a good price, your views would be appreciated Thank's Westy. UK. Biker

Get the wr 426.Yamaha is number 1!!!