HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamahakid1

banshee vs yz450f vs yz250

1 post in this topic

i live in the northwest. tight trails but so used to them. im split between theses bikes. the banshee is an option because some friends ride banshees and 4wheelers while some of my friends ride dirtbikes. i ride 4 wheelers but would love to switch to dirtbikes but dont want to make a bad choice. ive ridden a 426 and 125s can easily handle the 125s. ive never ridden on the sand with a dirtbike dont know if it would be too much or should i just go with a banshee. they can stick with yzf450 quads which may or may not be saying much but they are quick thats for sure. i would not buy a 125 just not fast enough i love the thrill of a 2 stroke but heard the 450s are just as fun what do you guys honestly think? a 250 2 stroke a 2003 yz450 or a banshee which would i be happier with in the long run u think.