Bar risers?

Where can I get some bar risers for my '04? I've got Jimmy Buttons on there now and it helped but I need them higher. When I stand up I feel like I'm gonna fall over the front of the bike.

Where can I get some bar risers for my '04? I've got Jimmy Buttons on there now and it helped but I need them higher. When I stand up I feel like I'm gonna fall over the front of the bike.

What kind of triple clamps do you have?

stock

i don't know if it works on the stock tripple, i have scotts on my wr400. but i made 1" risers with alluminum block, two longer bolts, a drill, and a hacksaw. worked fantastic.

I make my own seats that are just a hair over 2" taller than stock. This means I need to bring the bars up. I use Moose triple clamps and 55mm (stock is 35mm) bar clamps. With tall bars and running the clamps in the forward position I get a little over an inch up and a few mms forward. The Moose clamps are some of the least expensive clamps on the market. But they look good and use a 3 bolt pinch system. They show to be for the 04, but they bolted onto my 05 perfect.

BRP Racing makes some sweet ones...10mm taller and 3mm forward.

If you're running a stock triple, all you need is some universal adapters. They raise the bars another 3/4 inch. You can get them for about $35, some brands are a little pricier than that.