FOR SALE!! YZ 400 STOCK GAS TANK

I HAVE 3 MORE STOCK YZ GAS TANKS. ALL OF THEM

ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, $150.00 EACH

CALL TOLL FREE 866-782-4600/818-782-4600

THANKS MARK

Mark

I have posted for a yz400 tank and seat in the past. I have a 99wr400 and want to put a tank and seat on it. Will it fit? Do you have any seats or advice on what to do? You can email me at scott.quastuco@home.com. I assume it is in usd, I am from Canada.

Scott

Originally posted by scott overland:

Mark

I have posted for a yz400 tank and seat in the past. I have a 99wr400 and want to put a tank and seat on it. Will it fit? Do you have any seats or advice on what to do? You can email me at scott.quastuco@home.com. I assume it is in usd, I am from Canada.

Scott

oops! hit the return key instead of the tab!

Hey Scott, Good question eeh, you're interested in a YZ tank? I bought a tank from 2-dads yesterday and put it on my 01 WR426 last night with no problems whatsoever, it took me maybe 2 minutes, so to answer your question,the YZ tank (and seat) fit perfectly on the WR's. He's got two more. When I sit on my bike I feel like im on a BMX bike, now I feel I could have fun on the MX track!! Hope this helps, Dan

Mark, Thanks for selling me the tank yesterday it worked out just fine.

On an other subject, I would like to offer you $450.00 for the gold wheel sets that you have in your shop. If you cant sell them for any more I can give you cash today. The gold is a bit much but It's the hubs that I want... Dan

DAN,

I CAN'T LET THEM GO FOR THAT PRICE, BECAUSE

IF I EVER NEED A SET OF RIMS IT WOULD COST ME

MORE THEN THAT TO REPLACE THEM.

THANKS FOR THE OFFER AND IF YOU NEED PARTS

CALL ME.

MARK

Hey mark,

Do you still have one left? Do you have a yz seat with it? or will a wr seat work with it?

thanks

------------------

I am 5'8 155 on a 426.

I am nuts!

Livermore Ca

YES, I HAVE ONE LEFT.

NO, I DO NOT HAVE ANY YZ SEATS.

NO, YOUR WR SEAT WILL NOT WORK.

THANKS MARK

I have to sell my current tank and seat. Then i will get back to you. thanks

------------------

I am 5'8 155 on a 426.