Lets see those YZF's

It did take a while to get my graphics but the guy did communicate with me. I had already purchased the graphics when I found the negative posts on TT. I have not looked on ebay for the graphics in a while.

It did take a while to get my graphics but the guy did communicate with me. I had already purchased the graphics when I found the negative posts on TT. I have not looked on ebay for the graphics in a while.

I'm glad things worked out for you. I like the graphics he sells, but my experience kind of left me with a bad taste in my mouth over them. BTW your bike does look sweet. I was gonna ask where you got your graphics. It's funny, now that's two styles of Enjoy graphics that I really like. I don't think I risk it though. Luckydevil has enough of my money. :D

here you go dude.

a77b8b76.jpg

59ef2dbd.jpg

8.jpg

I like those YOT graphics, after mine are all rubbed off I may have to try them, oh yah nice bike. :D

DPW, it looks like you take good care of your stuff man....nice and tidy. That makes for riding longevity. Keep up the good work!

I have finally solved the DPW mystery. His secret to fitness....."Michelob Ultra" !! :D:D:D

BTW...although it's gone I am still proud of my YZ426/450...whatever.. "Ole #9"

2001 426

1.jpg

I have finally solved the DPW mystery. His secret to fitness....."Michelob Ultra" !! :D:D:D

I was wondering if anyone was going to notice that :D

This was mine cleaned up just before I sold it :D

YZ45004.jpg