HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ISBB

Scratch and Dent Pipes

11 posts in this topic

Good bad or in diffrent..

Found a complete DMC kit for the 02 426's for 180 bucks... has a dent in the can? wondering what you guys think...

And its brand new to boot... seems to good to be true... 300 bucks off for a dent.. hmmm

Edited for proper product..

ya whatever.. :D

lol... but it looks like the dent is on the bottom most portion of the can closest to the motor... would that effect it in anyway... i wonder if it could be pulled apart and knocked out somehow?? No one would see it since its under neath and all..

i also found a FMF PC4 i believe for a bit more.. didnt include head pipe... i was thinkin since this is a COMPLETE system including head pipe it wouldnt be too bad of a deal...

i you do an fmf go with a full ti4 system you would be happier and ony like a 150 bucks more than a pc4 full system

best place to get them ironpony.com