HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yamwr426

Exhaust louder is better

3 posts in this topic

Hey Gang need a little help. I am looking to upgrade my 01 WR426 exhaust from uncorked factory to aftermarket. In most of the threads I read folks talk about the best performance with low DB output. I am looking for performance as sound is not an issue. (louder is better)

Have any of you been tested with the uncorked stock pipe? How loud is it? I read all about different noise levels and I am not to sure where I am now.

Thanks for your help.

Why in the hell do you think louder would be better??? I have been recently running A WB E exhaust and its so freaking loud that Im considering using ear plugs :D

If you are going for performance then go for the pipe that gives the most performance, but be prepared for ringing ears :D

FMF Powercore4 at about 103+ db, and add the quiet core insert for 94db. Have both, one for indor closed course competition, and works on public lands with the insert. :D