Simple answer please!

Okay, I'm a bit new to TT and my WR although I've had it for 2 years now. Here's my question are the shrouds on my 2002 WR the same as a 2002 YZ. I have removed the WR tailight and headlight in favor of a YZ look, however I need to order new shrouds and graphics and I'm not sure what to order.

So a simple answer wouldl be great? Same or not. FYI, I have a Clarke 3.4 with the YZ seat on it and as far as I know the shrouds on it are WR and they fit fine.

I've done searches on the subject, but could not find anything definitive. I need an answer from some who has either purchased shrouds, a complete kit, or purchased graphics.

Thanks

Yes the shrouds are the the same. I would order a YZ graphics package to go on your bike with the clarke tank. I used a YZ graphics kit on my bike with the same shrouds and Zip Ty tank and with a little trimming of the graphics they worked out awsome and looked great. I guess you might be able to trim WR graphics to work as well but they are bigger and may not lay out as well. Also when trimming the WR graphics the trimming might get into the graphics too far and cut into lettering or other important parts of the layout. Hope this helps. Good luck.